Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome to the Jungle

Hello to all and welcome to my humble blog!

In late January, I will be leaving for my semester abroad in Costa Rica. This blog serves as a means to update my family and friends on my adventures as well as to assure them that I am still alive based on my blog posts (wifi providing). But if you would like to hear more regular contact from me, be sure to check in on Facebook or my e-mail: lcr24@georgetown.edu.

In Costa Rica, I will be participating in a program that is run by Duke University as well as the Organization for Tropical Studies. The program will take us all over the country, where we will be doing field research at different biosites in addition to learning about tropical biology, environmental policy, and the language and culture of Costa Rica. 

I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this program, and I am so excited for what it has in store. I hope you enjoy reading my forthcoming posts!

Adventure awaits, my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment